Tuesday, November 3, 2009

HEALING & ILLUMINATION



The divine connection is strengthening. The light becomes clearer and stronger. the God Self, the Christ self gains more control.



I AM finding out more information from the God Self daily. First the Violet Flame HAS TO BE MEMORIZED. It has to be, because we have to be transformed back into the light which we are. But the mortal self, all mortal desires must go into the flame. Every thought, every feeling that is not of the light, of love, of wisdom , of divine intelligence, of forgiveness, must go into the flame and be blazed and transmuted. " I AM the illumination of every cell of your being, I AM the energy behind every action. I AM the resurrection and the life. I Am the substance, omniprescent and unlimited which you may use and bring into form without any limit. Peace.  - from Atiba Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment