Wednesday, November 4, 2009

HEALING PROPERTIES OF TRANSFORMATION & PROPHECY

I offer this as I found it and listened to it.
I have to say...it was eye opening. He really talked from what I perceived …from a place of
flow and humility.
The very topic at hand: Mayan prophecies share by Melchizedek
The Maya Of Eternal Time - Drunvalo Melchizedek 2009 1 of 14 Released on the web in july of 2009.
Adele



Adele, his personal creation story reminds me of mine. It cut off. I would like to hear more. Elaine and I had a powerful and memorable discussion about the end times early one morning. We realized after much thought,and talk that we both would rather be assisting people who will come awake after the 'Rapture' if such a thing comes to past. Instead of floating around in a heaven with mansions we didn't want to take care of or walk on streets paved with gold whick would be hard on our bones and separate us from essential elements.



I am fascinated with these expectations. I looked very closely at them all but no end time prophecy has ever materialized in history we know of. If it does my intent is to be in service and exploring mysteries. ~ Dawn Wolf



No comments:

Post a Comment