Wednesday, November 25, 2009

VIOLET FLAME PRAYER

"All of this is pretty accurate. However, without precise practices we still won't overcome the patterns that have become centered in the mind."



Here is the first prayer and meditation:

"I am the light. I love the light. I serve the light. I live in the light. I am supplied, illuminated, sustained and protected by the light. I bless the light."

See your entire body surrounded by a bright light; see a bright light in your heart center. This is to be done upon wakening and before sleeping. One of God's truest nature is light. This can be found in many modalities and in Biblical scripture the Lord said "let there be light."  Christ said, "as long as I am in the world I am the light."  Lastly, I will give you more information as I received it. But here is how this unfolded in brief.

One year ago almost exactly. I took the Ayahausca the second time. The first time I saw the nature of all connectedness. You already know this from your Sacred Teachings, so I don't have to go into it. The second Ayahausca, I asked to know what God looks like if there was some external being called God. The Ayahausca spirit told me that God was the light. I was shown a tremendous light, I could not look at it directly as it was too bright. So it was dimmed to me in the vision. I came away somewhat disappointed for at that time I did not accept truly the significance of what I had seen.

One year later, almost. I go to Brazil and meet Wesley, and MILA. Mila gives me the Prayer of the Violet Flame. this is a purification prayer and a prayer of the light. I come home and share this would a practitioner of St. Germain's another Atiba. Her name is Dr. Atiba Vheir. She says to me that she knows this prayer and gives me the book Unveiled Mysteries. This book explains much of the background of one of God's true nature and appearance as LIGHT. The theory of Visualization is one of the mind out picturing as God/Light. Thus the nature of the inner and outer eye.

Step 1
Make a clear precise plan of action

Step 2
Write it down, and look at it every opportunity.
It is not be shared with anyone.

Step 3.
Visualize the plan as it is in finished completed stage.

It is not to be spoken out loud, it is not be shared.

There is much more material for the intellectual mind to be convinced, Dawn Wolf. But I tell you that my life is so changed. St. Germain goes on to say that until we practice this regularly we have no real control over the emotions and thoughts. The feeling part of us help to complete the manifestation. Thought without feeling has no way of manifesting because it does not have the energy in motion; e-motion necessary for the physical manifestation. The idea of perfection has to do with there being only the ONE. We perceive it as light and darkness. but darkness is the absence of light. One of the two principles of the Revealing Way, which I wrote over 7 years ago in 2002, is that there is only one power. The second part of my writing had to do with the Light sound idea. Which is Quan Yin. However, I had not gotten the missing pieces, which include the true nature of how to use this God power as light or how we can be used by this power. I have a hunch or intuition that the sound portion is much more related to the feeling aspect. But since I am a new initiate of the teaching I have much more to learn.

Lastly, the last tune on my CD with Nazeeha was called Children of the Light. There are no accidents.
We will talk as if there is time. I won't talk about manifestation for I think I will be breaking one of the laws of this practice. But I will say that I have now an extraordinary sense of a new found power of this God/Light. The purification practice is working and is so awesome. This light is ordering my whole life and opportunities abound. We shall share soon. Peace Atiba

No comments:

Post a Comment