Friday, December 18, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIFER !!!!


Delmarie & Jennifer Hines

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIFER!



December 18th is one of those sacred set-aside days on my calendar to remember your gifts, and the sacred knowledge you gave me. The medicine I received from our friendship has made me a deeper spirit in this world. I have developed an affinity for the subtle energies I absorbed from you necessary for the medicine work I have been called to do in my lifetime.

You are the type of woman who teaches the spirit, carries the recollection of seeing, truly seeing the Web of the Life as a special creature. One can best perceive Jennifer in dreams, or dream and stand before your presence perceiving the etheric qualities of what you say, and how you see the world within you and around you by being in touch with the potent energy of growth, re-growth, and the tools to build a cord between the two Sacred energies that hold a life together. A special soul lives with you, Jennifer. I honor it. I see it. I love it. - Gregory

No comments:

Post a Comment