Wednesday, December 2, 2009

TIGER WOODS IS A MAN


Gossip has no value


The story of how a man loves cannot narrow itself into tight places within men who have large energies swirling within them, and around them. Fame does not give strengths an average person does not have. So, in defense of Tiger Woods, the cliché, 'He is just a man’ hides a truth about the condition, the state of being a man, and Walt Whitman said it best when he wrote, "I am large. I contradict myself. I contain multiples."

I am a man and I know myself. And discovering nuances to my darkness is fascinating at this point in my life, and serves as a Teacher as I live a life not based on birth into sin, but mystery. I say let Tiger Woods learn the deeper, and darker aspects of his being, and eventually evolve into a more balanced man on his true path. -Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories



Tiger Woods & wife Elin Nordegren

No comments:

Post a Comment