Monday, February 1, 2010

NADINE WILLIAMS, author from Canada


Nadine Williams, author @ARONI AWARDS GALA

PREGNANT
for Sarah

Conceived immaculately
Bulging slowly
With a glow all around me
Proudly looked upon by many who know me
With my earthly mommy and daddy there to hold and console me
Pregnant with a purpose and proudly awaiting the birth
Some days are great and others not so much
But then a gentle kick reminds me whose I am and what has been conceived inside of me
That's when I smile inside and proudly rub my tummy while waddling along
Clearly I see and anticipate the day when I will moan groan and eventually hold
My promised purpose
So until that day dawns I will courageously waddle along
And no amount of bad days can deter me
Since I was present for the conception
Been present for the gestation
And I'll be present for the manifestation of this birth
Conceived immaculately
Bulging slowly
And proudly looked upon by many who know me
With my earthly mommy and daddy to hold and console me
Now since I know whose I am
I will walk boldly
Waddling along with a smile inside while rubbing my tummy
Knowing that any day now
I will behold my promised purpose

Nadine Williams Copyright November 2009


Nadine Williams, author

No comments:

Post a Comment