Thursday, March 11, 2010

Poem by Thelma Thomas

The essence of these words captures the need in the heart of a select group of men whose path requires the invaluable support of a woman deeply connected to the medicine of the Womb, the Sacred, and the Sacred Feminine.” Gregory E. Woods
For all who love.
Paths

Because I love you with a love
Yet unknown to humanity,
I shall walk by your side in silence,
While you push aside injustice and
Bring forth right.

And I shall create paths
Of beauty where you may walk
To make the bitter journey
Leave a sweeter taste
And your burdens weigh
Like summer evening light.

I shall play shadowy melodies
From chords deep
Within my soul
To soothe you
When men do not understand.

And-- if our Gods deem it
That our paths be separated,
You in all your tears
And pleasures
Shall remember
The essence of my hopes
And come forth
Once more
To walk with a heart
Wounded by life's unhappy fight,
To prove I had not loved you
For naught.

T.Dugas-White

The depths of your insight into relationships, Thelma, are a challenge to an average mind, a weak vision, and the religion of selfish relationships based on conflict.” -Gregory E. Woods

photo: Varie by Marcella Borselli

No comments:

Post a Comment