Saturday, April 24, 2010

BONDAGE


"You can be clear, explicit and intelligible without losing humanity and understanding. Emphasizing the point, he reminded the young scholars that, "a quarter teaspoon of understanding is worth more than a truckload of knowledge". Dr Pat Hohepa no Ngapuhi nui tonu ~Mereana Taki
"I see great wisdom in the words of Dr. Hohepa, for I have see many with great knowledge but no understanding. And I have seen others with very little knowledge yet great understanding. The two are neither mutually inclusive nor exclusive, but rather two different things. Knowledge comes from the intellect. Understanding comes from the heart, and the spirit, from the core of one's being. 

Also, I do not see how one's understanding is in any way a judgment of another. We are each YOUnique, and so then is our understanding. My understanding cannot make anyway else less or more, nor can theirs make me less or more than what I truly am. And to interpret another's understanding subjectively, based on your own feelings, is a personal choice of the person doing the interpreting. No one can MAKE me feel anything. It is how I choose to respond to them that determines how I feel." ~Tarra Blackwolf-Sabín


"Coming straight from the Heart of a matter gently yet straight." ~Mereana Taki

"I know no other way to speak but from the heart, gently yet straight. In the colonial world I am considered "defective" for I never learned deceit. For that, I am told I "lack social skills". If deceit is a social skill needed to live among "civilized" people, I will continue to socialize with the birds and the trees and the water and the wind and the earth. They don't seem to mind my "lack of social skills." ~Tarra Blackwolf-Sabín


"The seeds of 'lack' are the Rivers of poverty flowing through 'modern' false consciousness. Such a Mind is required to enslave the masses to their own oppression and domination, and to bind such non BEingness to planetary unthinking destruction of Great Mother relationships clean, clear and direct with no money, with no governments, with no chains in our Minds, Hearts, Spirits, Bodies. Nothing but the clothing of our responsibilities to ourselves for our freedoms, for our Humanity in every possible way, shape and form. Othering as a margin Self these are all tools of Abusers and Predators that cultivate their prey, fatten up their victims, using docility, and all manner of disempowerment that once internalized by the the captives requires a quantum shift in that vibration to reshape, realign, and recentre.

The Heart knows nothing of FEAR. This is why it is so heavily neglected as an organ of choice in oppressive and dominating Human relationship systems.  It is demonized into inactivity and trivialized by a Valentine's romanticism like emotional jewelry show, pomp, ceremonial, and then you get other extremes like the song says: "What's Love Got to Do With It? 

Oh dear the beat goes on! Thank goodness it is an involuntary muscle like Great Mother. Her Heartbeat goes on long after our lights go out." ~Mereana Taki

photo: Tamals Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment