Monday, March 29, 2010

HONORING GIFTS OF LIFE

Nakomis Maher's affirmation

"Why are you hiding this jewel? I am going to share this with some I know will benefit from this."
- Gregory E. Woods

"I'm like the Pearl of Great Price, unless someone looks for this valuable pearl, they'll never find it. Mine is the still, soft voice that breathes comfort and love. I choose to be little and shine, than to be big and cast shadows."
-Nakomis Maher, feb. 03, 2010

"I am the Hunter skilled in the Hunt. I have stalked solitude as a young man, and as an older man the patience the forest taught me has led me to find the medicine for the People. I take the responsible task seriously. This hunt led me to the Pearl of the Great Price. Tobacco smoked or laid upon the Earth is my offering, and my sacrifice for the gift lived in the ceremony with the Children today."
-Gregory E. Woods, feb. 03, 2010


 

No comments:

Post a Comment