Sunday, June 13, 2010

DAVINCI'S CODE, a poem

Sometimes I feel like a Davinci's code
I'm on a download like a motherlode
Sometimes I think I'll just explode
with bolts on my neck like electrical nodes
...is she a Zip Code?
...is she a Bar Code?
...is she a Tax Code?
...is she a Secret Code?


She is a girl in a Woman in a Rushing Doll
She is an eclectic Lover seeking order LOL
She Loves her Brothers River and Wind
She is their faithfull reflection outside and in
She is also enigmatic Wild Goddess inspired
Wild flesh'd Woman tangentially conspired
She's freedom's intoxicated limbs wired
Sky blessings are where she was sired.


She is also a Granddaughter of Moon
She is Moonbeams falling from a conscious Loom
Here her Heart breaks open and blooms
wherever her Soulforce essence is it's attuned.
Sometimes she feels the intensity of Earth
Celestial Guardians have fashioned her birth.
She feels the primal Heart of Mother drumming
Transformation is without end and her summoning.
All that IS and all that has been
All that might become and everything in between
Moves this Child of the Universe serene
She is a Daughter of Oneness Supreme.


Sometimes I reflect on my very Human BEingness and I accept that I AM that I AM. I am where I am and what I am. These are blessings carried with utmost acceptance, even while I go within and explore this everchanging BEing and all the elemental Godds within her singing. It is the singing, the music, the dance of life which connects me. Kia tau te rangimarie. May there always be peace and calm.


-Mereana Taki




No comments:

Post a Comment