Thursday, May 20, 2010

SACRED MASCULINE: Maori teachings

"You are in love with me, I shall make you perplexed. Do not build much, for I intend to have you in ruins. If you build two hundred houses in a manner that the bees do; I shall make you as homeless as a fly. If you are the mount Qaf in stability. I shall make you whirl like a millstone." ~RUMI


Gregory ...Nga mihi Tribalz salutations and affirmations Chiefly Brother. I bow my head in humility to one and all and especially the privilege of sharing in the Heart and Spirit of your respective words. You most of all have my utmost deepest Ancestral Respect. By your own example you Live the Love that has at times been an expensive journey to inner equilibrium and initiation. You are on a journey; as we all are, that will never end. That is one of the enigma's of this Realm, we came here to experience what Godds in our out of body Selves cannot. We even begrudge sometimes the steepness, though not for long and not without the shaping of wisdoms, in the end.




This poetic piece is by RUMI. A lesser known piece and yet it has his signature insightfulness of undeniable beauty and honesty ambivalence and brilliant bold wrecklessness which oftentimes shapes our very Human relationships. I love these works in themselves and in the ways any of us chooses to utilise it as a Healing and a Teaching for ourselves whatever that means. That you have all shared so Lovingly and Freely with me is an honour I recieve with the greatest Respect. I believe my role models for Manhood were predominantly Men of supremely upright good character, humble yet erudite with pristine and rather chivalric types of values and beliefs regarding their roles and responsibilities to the Tribalz as a whole and Women in particular. These are me examplars and I rightly or wrongly uphold this standard when contemplating the possibilities of a Soul Mate. At the moment I am at peace in my Heart and content in my Life path. I heed the Wisdom of my Spirit in all matters, even in this. Big Love Aroha e ... -Mereana Taki (May 2, 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment