Wednesday, May 12, 2010

YOLANDA MARTINEZ













"It is so easy to label and judge who we are and the worse ones are ourselves. One of the greatest teachings in my journey is when I was told that I was not Yolanda, I was not a singer, drum maker, Apache/Hispanic woman. I am a light being experiencing a Earthly journey pretending to be this human. It was a big shifting experience when I realized what they were saying.


What is interesting to me is what we chose to come in and experience. I feel, we that are connected with our Earth Mother chose the cultures that walk on her in beauty, with honor and consciously loving her. I love all you beautiful beings/humans that are walking this journey with me."

Namaste
Yolanda


Yolanda Martinez's drum of the buffalo


No comments:

Post a Comment