Sunday, August 15, 2010

BLESS YOU GREGORY

"Sacred Blessings and gentle Rivers of Ancients spread before you Gregory. Let there always be spaces in between the infinite departures and arrivals which Ancestors travelling guide us to and bring us home from. May the ascending planes of our metaphysical BEauty remind us ...as above and so below. Prayers continue ...to light your path in this physical Realm. Where there is Love there you go also. Ma te wairua e kawea. When our Spirits are lifted, we are able to accomplish the seemingly impossible. Only Love in expansion ...maurioran!" -from Mereana Taki, June 3rd, 2010



Mereana Taki, it would sound trite to say thank you, but I do. The true power of your blessing rings in the deep places of my being, my medicine that is ever growing in my practice. Thank you for giving me a blessing, Mereana. I receive it in the spirit it was given: within the embrace of love, and an understanding of the meanings of what it takes to live deeply. Gregory

No comments:

Post a Comment