Monday, September 27, 2010

QUOTES OF JEMAL TRILLMATIC JETER

teacher Sarah Vandella

"study da past if u would define da future"

Vivica A. Fox elegantly clad in black gown

"I am not one who was 6orn in knowledge, i am one who is fond of antiquity & earnest i seekin' it there"


"the wise speak 'cause they have somethin' 2 say...fools speak 'cause they just gotta say somethin"


..."da creator loved da 6irds & made trees...man loved the birds created cages"


"i'm da best there is @ wut I do...though wut I do isn't very nice"

Angela Bassett front & center on the mic !!!!




"y complain 6out wut I can't change,I just adapt"



"my imaginary friend told me 2 stop hangin' wit u, cause u got serious mental issues"


actress Kate Beckinsale elegantly posing in white dress


"there is no great genius witout a touch of madness"
"the pro6lem wit political jokes is dat they get elected"

adinkinra symbol of Sankofa


"the more I study religion the more I am convinced dat man never worshipped anything 6ut himself"

"Don't wait untill ya 6ack against da wall 2 try 2 read da writin' 'pon it" "history is a lie agreed upon" "a fish sees not da water in which it swimz"
Inés Sainz posing on sand in bikini !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment