Thursday, September 16, 2010

SIN & beauty

"I had to learn not to allow the notion of sin to dominate my thinking process. At the core of the notion of sin in relationship to one's life and connection to God is guilt, and low self-esteem. For that alone I made the journey to unlearn this energy, and returned to my childhood where I stood in the sunlight knowing I had been born into mystery!" – Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories



"When you look at sin, there is no color. When you look at jails, there is no race. When you look at the cycle of crime and punishment, there are no borders. When you look at repentance, there is no religion. When you look at freedom, there are no governments." - Byron F. Garcia

"Perfection is not for the pure of soul;
There may be virtue in sin." - Kahlil Gibran, Lebanese poet


Mariah Carey


“The petals of a rose fades with time, but the essences remains the same.” - Donna Weinheimer

Zsa Zsa Gabor as an old & middle aged woman

No comments:

Post a Comment