Thursday, February 17, 2011

LOVE IN EXISTENCE by Adruma Victoria


ANK carrier
"The major point of human existence is to complete love. God as a spiritual vertical being cannot occupy spherical love alone. The appearance of man and woman usher the realm of horizontal love in the physical realm. Vertical and horizontal together create the multidimensional experience to fulfill love. There are mysteries, yet reality shows that God lost His beloved in the onset of human history. Love was to have God alone as the vertical subject. Angelic and human violation of divine intention bore the fruit of arrogant love that uses others for self sake.
Marriage can vibrate at the frequency of divine rapture when centered on the divine = natural = your joy is my indulgence, causing the Lord to say where in the hell have you been? My son, my daughter I love you, thank you for honoring my beautiful love.


When man and woman master the blueprint of original love, each couple can quote James Brown, "so nice, dat dat, so nice, I got you dat dat dat dat dat dat dat dat dat....YEAHHHHHHHH"


Adruma Victoria (December 30, 2010)

Camille Grammer & Kelsey Grammer
Camille Grammer & husband Kelsey Grammer

5 comments:

  1. People might get it wrong when they see the racy photos and fail to understand our heart to exalt women in their true position of dignity and grace.

    Please edit the photos to an Ocean scene or something powerfully feminine but non offensive to the slight of sight.

    Adruma Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife knows me well, Adruma. I took the original pictures down for obvious reasons: it would be beneficial to you, and who you are becoming. I don't do things haphazardly. A lot of thought, prayer, and energies go into anything I create, or co-create. You know this.

    The first photos I posted made profound statements of contrast, and bellowed out in loud tones, and quiet counterpoint to the authencity and divinity of where your insight came from. It is a profound connection you hold with eternity, creation, knowledge and the God you serve. I respect it, and learn from it at the same time.

    Jan, told me to take the pictures down because and I quote, "Most people don't see beauty in the things they you do. That don't see divinity in women like you do. You have to be careful and think about it." - Gregory (Dawn Wolf)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IN EXISTENCE

    “I learned as a child, and know through bitter experiences most people grovel around obsessed with fear(s). The more organized their religion they less elasticty within their spirits. Even though in the Apostle Paul's letters he says the body is a living temple the message recieved through teachings, and example is revulsion for the body, and people learn to relate to their bodies fearfully with judgements.

    The whole concept of the sacred feminine is an abstract in the vineyard with Satan and his minions for most adherents to the 3 blood religions (Islam, Judaism & Christianity), but to people connected to the universe, the Earth, our Mother, and all living things in a dynamic circular relationship with the Giver of Life the body feels different, and is governed by these intimate relationships. Most importantly being naked in the soft air in a forest, the grasslands, the open beach, or by a pool is the simple feeling of being Creation in the present tense.You dig what I'm saying, Adruma?” - Dawn Wolf, Keeper of Stories

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawn Wolf so caught was I in the insight of your speech I asked myself when did I say that?lol. I didn't, they are your words elder brother. Thank you! wid it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Naw, those are your words, Adruma. Yours.

    ReplyDelete