Tuesday, August 7, 2012

descendant of the Paramount War Chiefs

I am from Auckland New Zealand I am actually an activist, a native of my country a descendant of the Paramount War Chiefs of our country! But I try to stay in the Light dear! Which can be so difficult given the racial unfairness in my country! But we are very civilised! 

In the history books you will read of Mahia The Jaw breaker!about 1600shis, grand son Te Wairua, His gran son Auha, his son Hotete, his son HONGI HIKA who made contact with the British Empire. He was known as The foremost War Chief Of the North. He was my great grandmother's great grandfather. She was the eldest. My grand mother was the eldest. My Dad I was gifted the name that the whole of the Northern tribes went on the warpath to avenge her murder! In my own right I am a chieftainess. But I am humble and we in todayz world do not actually recognise that! Well The Elders do, but society doesn't! 


However as my ancestors were Tohunga Spiritualy endowed or empowered! I believe that those same blessings I have seen experienced incredible sights That the Lord has allowed me to see the awsum blessings! I have seen Mother and been carried by her. She came to me in physical water form very fluid and carried me to the casket of my Father's eldest grandson who was killed in Australia. He had been dead two weeks before he arrived back in New Zealand. When it came the time before we were to take him home from Auckland to his final resting place we were allowed to see how the Spirit lives and walks! 

I will tell you as follows! I was very distressed as I was walking outside of where he lay. The children ran up to me saying pulling me to go with them and look at the picture in the sky about 30 of them pointing. I looked. It was a clear beautiful day. The sky was very blue but it looked as if a hand was drawing a picture with a white pencil First came a long mountain way up into the nethers of the universe! The next came a man striding down the mountain. It took him just minutes to stride the whole distance. Unbelieveable. Then he stepped thru a cloud down onto the waters. His ankles were the top of the island we call Rangito. He strode around and headed towards us.


Boats that were on the water hit a squall. You could see them nearly capsizing as they hit him! his heels dripped of the water he was walking on and yet we all could see he was water. How unreal then as he headed towards us all of 20 stories high a huge apparition his head fell between his shoulders and he split apart. Next second it was like a whip across the waters that flew up like a scorpion, but left the waters and flew towards us like a hoard of hornets it flew over 70 thousand runners just before it reached us. Several things happened. The minister my cousin was petrified. I told him to ring the church bell to get everyone into our Marae which is situated overlooking Auckland city! He did. There was two people left outside to witness this part.


After everyone had run to safety myself and the eldest last remaining old lady of my father's people she started wailing in fear, fell to the ground, and covered her body with her dress. Very comical my darling aunty. Her bottom was in the air. Her dress she had pulled over her head! I was standing directly in the middle of the doorway about 100 feet from the doorway I could not move! It raced towards us next minute screaming wailing like a Banshee came this old water lady. Fluid waterwoman mother her teeth were sharp old bone thru the water of her body her nails so long as she wailed she turned looked at me and swooped her arm towards me. It was as if I was carried in the scoop to her bosom. She held me tight as we flew to the casket. When she hit it it went peeeelop as she rose up over the edge filling the casket with her fluidness keening. As she got to his heart she kissed it then to his face she hongi (nose to nose) keening. crying the sound filled the rafters! 

She reached his eyes kissed them his forhead over then just as the waters were to fill the casket and over flow she began to recede slowly. Her hair was an umbilical cord right out the door to the cloud, but as she again reached his tummy she began to suck a blue light out of him. As it raised out of him thru the umbilical cord which was a form of silverwater straightened the spinning cord everyone could see the blue light straighten the spinning water hair. Incredible! When it got outside the building she flew backwards, dropped me back into my body with a loud cry keen then backwards up into the blue iris of the eye.


Meantime I was at that stage feeling like I'd drunk a 40oz bottle whisky all by my self so disorientated I mean! I managed to wobble over to old kuia; pick her up, get inside where everyone was in fair freak mode. That is our special cleansing and lifting our my father's eldest grandson at his tragic death! ‎15 minutes later we were on the road for the journey to burial grounds. 

I Celeste took a journey to the mountain and prayed that Spirit, The eternal LORD would bless me to help people. It was very powerful as I was on top of one mountain and a ring was around it then I noticed that the clouds had obscured the earth, and 12 other peaks were encircled by a ring. I Blessed the Lord for showing me this. I began to praise him then a huge brilliant rainbow appeared right across the top of all the mountains. Next second it was like I was in a bubble but the bubble popped. The reality it was real above the rainbow was like a word popping it fell thru the rainbow like a silky soapy form of oil. It came all the way down and fell thru my hair hands. It was delirious; the most incredible joy filled me. I was on such a pure natural spiritual high ! 


Not long after I met a stranger who was a Tohunga. He told me I was sent to him and that Mother had a job for me. It was to mother other mothers that needed a mother. Funny from that week Sunday Mother's Day I was introduced to a mother whose son had suicided 3 am Mother's Day morning! I wondered what i should do? Asked the Holy Spirit to show me. He had a job for me to do and would he lead me by his spirit to be in his will! Amazing I'm driving my car and a voice sayz, "RHODA TURN LEFT AND THEN RIGHT SLOW DOWN AND STOP AT THE HOUSE WITH THE WHITE PICKET FENCE!"


Sheesh, I turn left, then right and blow me dayz there's a house with a white picket fence. So, I stop and get out. Just as I go to put my hand on the gate to open the front door a very lovely lady comes out and sayz, "Oh you're here. Was he a boy or was she a girl?"


Flabbergasted, I say, "Ummm. He's a boy. Ummm." 


She says, "One moment I'll go get him." 


(She) disappears leaving me a box and shuts the door! I'm looking up and thinking, "Hey, is this you up there talking to me?" OK. Then the blessing was about to unfold in front of my Mother and brother!


I get to their house go inside with the box and tell them what has just occurred. My brother is over the moon because he's just received a phone call from the mother of the boy that's died will I officiate at the funeral and go and uplift him from the funeral parlour. "Whoa up!" I'm thinking. "Hey, Holy Spirit show in such an indelible way that's what you want me to do then say bro i need to rest a minute." 


Walking into his daughters room I'm suddenly whamed in the heart with the most unreal feeling of breathlessness. I've put the box on the floor not opening it and I've fallen on the bed very tired. Probably 10 minutes I'm awoken by the squeal of my neice jumping on me to hug me. Next minute there's a ruffle. Out of the box flies a dove. The door is open. Instead of flying out the door it lands on my head. The kids are trying to grab it, but it fly up out of there reach back on my head. So affirmation number one then again affirmation 2, then I realise 'wait a minute children something is happening here hold up!' I walk into my mother and brother and say this is what I asked Holy Spirit. "Show me you have a job for me to do." 


The dove turns, looks very intently at my mother and brother, does a full fan swoop of its feathers, and flies up into my breasts, snuggles down in the middle and I FELT THE HEART BEAT OF THE DOVE! So I took that as my blessing; did the funeral with the aid of the dove. I'll leave you on ,God bless!


- Rhoda Whakarongotai Hohepa-Mahanga

No comments:

Post a Comment