Tuesday, June 14, 2011

sacred whore series: ELEVATION OF THE SOUL

Audrey Hepburn in the kitchen !!!!

RETURN OF THE GODDESS: spiritual work


“It is time for women’s knowledge to be spoken, shown, and shared in a magical, mystial way. It is time for women to discover more about their own mysteries – their processes of menstruation and birth and the cycles of their emotions. It is time to share this with men. Many women say, ‘What can I share? I don’t understand it myself. ...Well, it is time for you to go within to say, ‘What are these feelings I have? If I had to explain to someone else what it is to be a woman, what would I explain? What can I do to become more of a goddess in a woman’s body – more of a magic maker?’ The Goddess within is the one who knows – who takes information from one system into another.” - from "Earth" by Barbara Marciniak




“That being said there is the work to be done. What are the rituals? Who are the right elders to learn from? How do I listen to my body if I don’t know how? How do I re-establish relationship with my blood? How does the process of moving from a mere believer to a place of knowing come about? Who are the pillars in this world, this state of being a woman? How does one make the stances, conduct the ceremonies, expand consciousness while living in a complex Western culture, or a poorer country left barren by Western powers? There are many questions to ask, answer, and apply.” ~ Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment