Thursday, July 14, 2011

Journeys Home

Children of Orman by Monika Wintersteins

Love Letters – Celeste Morgan

http://journeys-home.com/2011/07/09/love-letters-on-the-train/

As I approached my forties, older women gathered around me to speak about the changes I would experience. They whispered that I would have a stronger voice. I would lose my ability to tolerate and suffer with the masks I had acquired. They mentioned I would have more spirit and a second adolescence. Well, I have to get honest, this news kind of irritated me. I wondered why did I have to wait so long to give myself permission to fully live my life? I ask that question of most of the readers of this blog and invite you to ask yourself if you are waiting to start your life. The tools of sacred play and introspection continue to guide me on my personal journey. However, Journeys Home is the spot where I share about the magic of living my life and giving practical examples of walking in my own authenticity and truth. I’m not always skipping the halls or playing, but I will say that I have far more fun now than I ever did in my first adolescence as I continue to learn more about myself. As more of me comes out, I feel a call to share the love and light. I enjoy being of service and finding creative ways to help people look for their strengths and understand just how special and unique they really are. I believe the key to life is finding your true bliss and following it passionately. Strength and vulnerability live side by side in my world and while my voice may shake at times, I still speak today. Journeys Home chronicles my story! – Celeste Morgan http://journeys-home.com/author/journeyshome/

No comments:

Post a Comment