Wednesday, December 28, 2011

CATHY HUGHES

TEMIKA MOORE


“What an impressive woman to stand next to. Cathy Hughes, since she and her husband partnered in business at 1450 WOL Am radio in the 1970's, has been a beacon of light and worthy of study. The least I can say describes how fine she is.


My father and I marched in front of the White House with Cathy Hughes and others in the 1990's. I was struck and startled by the reflection of sunlight upon her aura which shone from within. Her walk was sexy and powerful with purpose made clear when she spoke, or looked into your eyes.


Both times spaced by 20 years burned my flesh and instilled renewed purpose within me.” - Gregory E. Woods


Cathy Hughes (r) & singer Temika Moore at the Conversation on Wealth event in Washington DC


 https://www.facebook.com/#!/temikamoore 

No comments:

Post a Comment