Sunday, January 15, 2012

WHAT STORIES WILL CHANGE CONDITIONS 5

Kim Kardashian Photo shoot by Nick Saglimbeni !!!!


MANHOOD TEACHING
PART 72

Perception

http://www.gotceleb.com/kim-kardashian/kim-kardashian-photoshoot-by-nick-saglimbeni/attachment/kim-kardashian-hot-photoshoot-by-nick-saglimbeni-02/ 

“It is frightening how beautiful and how deep her Armenian heritage shapes and redefines the other bloodline within her. It is remarkable, as all Beauty is, to behold and discuss within one's inner Self how Beauty unfolds. The words can only be intelligent insights into daily revelations about divinity, growth, maturation, evolution, and plunge into the deeper aspects of a woman’s spirituality. It is a natural detour from the more crass, but inevitable subject most men will embrace looking at Kim Kardashian’s body. She exudes confidence, inaccessibility, and a demure sensuality that is intoxicating.


She is fine, but the measure of a man rests in the ability of his mind’s spirit, and his spirit to rise, like a scented mist, above this sensory level, from time to time, to explore what Beauty is and what lives within Kim Kardashian. It is how I learned to see and appreciate Beauty. It is how Beauty introduced herself to me. She unraveled mysterious things for me, as I became a mist above my lust, and needs. It was a strange and different drink for me as a young man, but I drank because many before me had been transformed by Beauty and I didn’t want to remain in the stagnant pools of lust. In one dimension of Mystery are things to experience, but if there are dimensions to explore, rooms to peer into, and landscapes to discover, gawk at, and wander through why wouldn’t I learn to become a mist and float above my head to see Beauty?” – Dawn Wolf, Keeper of Stories



 

No comments:

Post a Comment