Sunday, March 25, 2012

FAITH

Whoopi Goldberg host of 62nd Tony Awards
Standing on the logical side of faith without being immersed and balanced within the energies, and the elements that composed the song of one’s religion, I discovered faith is not enough. Often the weakness of adherents to any faith is their lack of grounding in the depth of the tenets, the history, and spirit of their progenitor texts. Physically, in plain English, what one believes is stronger than their religion. Not understanding this is the root of so many problems.” - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories


woman with red hair by Albert Herter
FAITH



The ease of living is in the breath. If you can breath from one moment to the next changes will be felt differently... Faith? As I get older faith, my faith is linked to my ability to live in the present appreciating what I have within me, and what I have eaten amongst other things basic to living out one's Sacred Dream.– Dawn Wolf, Keeper of Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment