Wednesday, June 20, 2012

MOTHER OF WATERS

Yemaya - Mother of Waters



"In the Beginning there was the Word, and the Word began in Nu, the Womb, the First Primordial Water" Gateway of Sacred Word.
Queen Afua. ♥






PRAISES TO YEYE YEMAYA + THE GREAT MOTHER OF WATER AND HEAVENS (RIA TAKHARU, 8.27.2004)


Mother Yemaya
I rest upon your waters
Fertile Milk of the Heavens
And Womb of the Universe
I am lifted upon your Grace
And Ever-flowing Divinity
Your Abundance of Life
Pours into my every energy portal
Your powerful and vast currents
Direct my Own Heart, Voice, Ears, Cells
Emotion, Intellect and Vision onward
Spiraling into the Circles
of the Highest Light of Creation

Below your Water the Darkness of Creation
Like the Womb of Every Mother
You hold and nurture your Children
Who are Abundant with your Blessings
who tread the Water of Diversity
And Obstacles of the Physical Realm

You, Oh Great Mother of the Universal Oceans
are the Vessel of Cosmic Matter of the Earth
Your Water is constant and cyclical circling over land,
body and seas
You Consume and Cleanse Everything
Because You are the Mother of All Living Things

You send down your Blessings
in the form of vital rain
and mystical morning dew.
It is because of your tears of joy and sadness
we continue to exist on the lands of this Earth
You sprinkle life unto the Unborn with your
Sweet Full Clouds
Our flowers bear fruits and are bountiful at each
new Harvest
It is because of Your fertile liquid smile
that our land is rich with minerals, gems,
seeds, berries, roots, and Rivers
The true Medicine used to heal our Mind,
Bodies and Eternal Spirits.

Oh, Great Mother of Cosmic Oceans
Diving into the bottom of your Water
I release all my fears
Embracing my Own Face
As you wash away my deepest tumultuous emotions,
all that keeps me enslaved on Earth.
My Highest Reflection in You is revealed
Intuitvely in my own Womb center.
It is your Current of Electric Vibration
signaled throughout the Universe that
Forever connects me to that Global Vision
of LIght, Love and Deepest Peace
In Healing and Joy

Oh Great Mother of the Deep Water
You Cleanse each of my bodies
Beneath the Darkness
Beyond one's Vision
Near the layer of Rock
Deeper where Light and Fire
Burn at the Core of your Great Abode.

I Praise You, Oh Great Mother of Earth
And Thank You for sending me Vibrations
In the Form of Visions
To Embrace You, Feel Your Water
and Surrender to Your Divinity.

I know I hold abundance and unity
in your deep blue waters
You are reflected Universe
Your Womb and every Limb
Outstretched over Earth and Gods
You are the Goddess of All Eternity
Reflected in my own Subconscious
Your Jewels of the Moon and Sea
that await me as I surrender to Your Great Healing Water
of the Universe.

I Abundantly give to You in your Praises
With Your Eyes they see your face
around my Neck
And Share in Your Loving Kindness
and Powerful Vastness of Heaven on Earth

Ase Ye Omo Eja ♥

ria.takharu.8.27.04.(wow,this was another "blue/West/Transforming"
magic day (Blue Overtone Monkey
Lunar 5, Kin: 31

I empower in order to play,
Commanding illusion.
I seal the process of magic
With the overtone tone of radiance.
I am guided by the power of self-generation.
Friday, August 27, 2004) DEEP!!! SYNCHRONICITIES ;-)
 — with Curtis Penn.






1 comment: