Sunday, July 29, 2012

nia: PURPOSE

"Having a vision, living it out and becoming a vision come from one and the same vision one is born with to become in the world. These are my words." - Gregory E. Woods


""Don't look for a wife amongst mistresses," Old Man admonished me once a long time ago when I was at the end of the Game played by all the women I was attracted to. He taught me over the years about pottery of the soul, the inner being which is a light. There is candle light, light from oil, from wood and their is a soul light. One's soul light is feed not by wood, or wax. It is feed by the words you feed it and the images of self envisioned of your place in the world. It is about magic because it is magic. Magic is the mystique the flower uses to copulate with the right winged creature who will spread her seed where she cannot physically go." 


- Gregory E. Woods, 
Keeper of Stories
July 10, 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment