Thursday, September 6, 2012

BETHENNY FRANKEL: dream & affirm the possible

"Beautiful...you inspire me to now wanting to be a chef above all the things i wanna do...you are a beautiful powerful woman...bless your family your man and your beautiful baby...after all the things you may have gone thru in your life your moment is now...your life is beautiful keep enjoying and having beautuful babies...love your most adorable fan...;)" - Monica Alarcon 9.01.11


"WOW..you're amazing. And to think just a few short years ago you were homeless, living with friends. Congrats on all you're achievements. You've earned them." Monica Gonzales 

 "My husband and I watch, we absolutely love the show. Congrats on the sale and I hope you come out with more skinnygirl drinks soon. I have had a successful career, but the most wonderful achievement of my life was my son. He was my 1st and I had him at 40. I had a non-relationship with my father until I was in my late 30's. I grew up with nothing, but my drive and determination brought me great success. Thanks for being you and nit apologizing for your drive and work ethic. Success is so much sweeter when you see that all your hard work paid off." - Atava C Stevens-Myers
May 29, 2011  


"This beyond amazing and so deserving! CONGRATS ! You kick ass Bethany~ You are A HUGE inspiration for me! Wow!" - Tina Quarles May 19, 2011 ·


Bethenny Frankel

"You are an amazing woman!! I admire you for all of your accomplishments!! I'm working on improving myself to be an accomplished woman like you!! Congratulations to you!! - Stacey Forguson 9.05.11

"I just tried the new Skinny Girl Sangria and LOVED it!! Next time I have it I'm going to throw in some chunks of apple and other fresh fruit. Keep up the good work, Bethenny!" - Christine Socha 9.11.11

Bethenny Frankel



"I love your story and were you came from. You truly are a hard working young lady . What an Inspiration. Congrats on all you do ! I wish you and your hubby all the love and success and don't let anybody get in your way." - Kathleen O'Shea June 1, 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment