Sunday, September 23, 2012

HELLO & THANK YOU ALL !!!!

I am humbled and amazed at the number of things I've written on this blog, and the hundreds of people who've read it, and the commentaries I've received in response have strengthened, corrected and widened me in unexpectant ways. I write with a central audience in mine, young boys and men. That is a wide land mass to cover on foot, but the subjects underscoring the developmental needs of boys and men lead in a variety of directions.

The interesting thing about this blog, for me, has been the fact that most of my readers here, and on Facebook are women. That straightens the spine. I don't know all the reasons why this is but I am grateful, and I appreciate every thought and comment and the silence of so many whose vibrations come to me in different waves through the air when they read my words, or ponder the picture-stories. I receive them with as much curiosity as I do with other mediums of communication. - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories

Gregory giving tribute to elders at family gathering in Pittsburgh 3

No comments:

Post a Comment