Friday, November 16, 2012

HUMAN SPIRIT


It was a Powerful direction, and HE thought about where to place it, for HE did not want it to be easy for humans to find. So HE called a great Gathering of all the Animals and asked them where to place HUMAN SPIRIT, and Buffalo said to HIM, "Give it to me, and I will bury it under the grasses of the Great Plains, where it will never be found."

But Creator, who could see all times, looked, and was saddened. "I am sorry, Buffalo, but a time will come when Man will build on the Plains, and dig it up and he would find HUMAN SPIRIT there."

Then Bear spoke, "Creator, give it to me, and I will bury it so far under the Black Hills that it will never be found!” Creator looked into the future, and was saddened, "Bear, I see a time to come where man will find a yellow metal that will make him foolish, he will price it above the directions, He will uncover the bones of the earth, dig deep into the Black Hills and would find HUMAN SPIRIT if it were hidden there"

So Eagle spoke, "Creator, You have made me the most powerful of your children, give HUMAN SPIRIT to me and I will fly it high into the sky, I will take it and bury it on the surface of MOON where it will never be found"

Creator again looked into the future, and was saddened. "Eagle, I have looked and I have seen there will come a time when Man will reach MOON, and I see footprints there and he would find HUMAN SPIRIT if you bury it there."

Thru all the discussion, Mole had been trying to catch Creator's attention. Though all knew mole did not see well, he had great inner vision in its place, and was able to see inside many things. Finally Mole was able to reach Creator and spoke to Him: "Creator, I know where to place HUMAN SPIRIT where it will never be easily found" and Creator smiled and asked Mole where that might be, and Mole answered: "I would place HUMAN SPIRIT deep within the human heart, for unless one truly looks deeply within himself, it will never be found" and Creator was pleased with this, and placed HUMAN SPIRIT deep within man.  That unless man looks deep within himself, he will never find this most important, this most powerful direction, and there it remains to this day.  AHO! 

Shared by Brother_to_Horse 

No comments:

Post a Comment