Thursday, December 20, 2012

WELL PUT TOGETHER!


"This combination of color, and dream, and line is by far the best compliment to you, your style, and the type of beauty you embody and wed so well with the clothes you pick. The play with sophistication and the little girl dreaming is maturing with each sunrise. Keep the little girl, and the woman alive and in color throughout your years. I love and applaud your spirit. There is a need to place more of you in the world, Ms. Keene." - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 





Sweater: J Crew, Skirt: BCBG Max Azria, Earrings: H&M, Necklace & Rings: Cache, Bracelets: Charlotte Russe, Clutch: Vintage, Shoes: B Brian Atwood
Photos by: Emma K Studio

"Today's look is comfort meets glamour. I'm sure you've noticed that I have been away from the blogosphere for a few days and you'll have to forgive me. I have been battling a not so pretty cold, but today I decided to brave the elements, and plus, getting all dressed up always makes me feel better. I paired a cozy sweater with a gorgeous green maxi skirt, and my most impractical heels. When I fist laid eyes on these gorgeous purple shoes I knew that they needed a spot in my closet. Although they aren't practical, or versatile, which is often one of my criteria when shopping, I purchased them anyways because I find them to be like a work of art.

Do you have any impractical wardrobe pieces that you just had to have? Thanks so much for reading!" - Elizabeth Keene, fashion blogger (December 13, 2012)






No comments:

Post a Comment