Friday, January 25, 2013

SACRED STORY: dark insane

by Photokappa 



"Emotions live in desolate, empty spaces and in the open grasslands with endless arrays of colors and sequences of events creating more space, and pathways from one state of being to another until we feel we can take in the whole universe and have room for more..." - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 

https://www.facebook.com/photoKAPPA 
"There were many nights I lived in deep depressions. My sorrow invited nefarious creatures large and small into my dwellings where lived, what I loved, who I loved, what I needed and who needed me to have a full mind. There were children, and children's voices that sounded like mine, but incapable of leaving the dark places I watched TV, sometimes for nine or more hours straight with no chaser, or I would walk for days with a little food on my stomach, and a lot on my mind. Each episode and commercial I watched sealed a timeless message to my soul I could discern, but not read. It was madness I feared, and madness I resisted with the words, and memories of powerful entities I'd known all of my life speaking beyond languages into my being to what I was created for.

The medicinal powers of ancient rituals, songs, and ancestors do leave voices imbued with tested powers to restrain mind darkness. It happened often enough in those dark days, and I lived to tell those stories to the insanity of the times we live in today, and to those near insanity in parks, and churches, and living rooms or standing on streets poised to hurt or kill someone they know not!

"Freedom is on your breath. Freedom is in your mind, on your breath; inhale exhale."  - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories


No comments:

Post a Comment