Wednesday, January 30, 2013

SUPPORT systems




"Mereana....thank you for your kind words....the doctors let me come home for a while but I have to go back for surgery....as soon as we got the fluid from my lungs so I could breathe again I wanted to come home so another veteran could have my bed and they could work to save his life as well....we are not only brothers under our Creator but also by the rules of war....our motto is to leave no brother behind or without....so I gladly gave up my bed....I am now living on only 30% of my heart....but I have a warrior's heart and I have our Creator who holds me....I have to stay in constant contact with the hospital about my condition and with the first sign I have to go right back in....again thank you for your words and concern...." - Cinye Eagle Wolf

"What a powerful telling, Cinye Eagle Wolf. I will find a way to bury your story within me to share with others who will need to hear the rarefied soul you are." - Dawn Wolf

 "Ae, kei te tika tou korero ...you speak good words Cheifly BEing and so the bounty of the Ancients shall come unto you always. Gently the waters of life flow and they are replenished in gentleness as they are born of the same Sacred Tree of Life that gives refuge to all Life BEings  We are all ONE  ka nui te mihi aroha e te Rangatira  our Ancestors return to the Star Oceans many times as the Soul incarnates and evolves to support all Life everlasting." - Mereana Taki





No comments:

Post a Comment