Tuesday, January 8, 2013

thus teacheth the DARKNESS


DARKNESS into light


I don't think darkness is only the mere absence of light. I see darkness as the process of and the beginning of Creation. It is the sacred place of Introspection and Rebirth. Darkness is terrifying to be clear, and darkness can make it terrifying to be clear. But it is also revealing the way light plays with darkness creating shadows, the grey areas of our lives, of our thoughts.

I have never expressed darkness as you have so beautifully, and done so elegantly saying, "It's darkness that teaches the beauty of light." Nor have I expressed darkness the way Dal-Ham W. Payton does saying: "Darkness give birth to Light itself. There are 2 Elements found everywhere in the Cosmos. They are Darkness=Carbon(C) and Water (H2O). They are fundamental foundations for all living organisms. Darkness isn't bad, it is a physiological play on words."

I never thought of it as a play on words because I have spent so much time in the forest late at night absorbing, and immersing myself in intrigue, and moonlight, and stalking during a time I was hunting wild dogs alone, or listening to the peace of growth as a young father exploring the realms of consciousness having babies opened to me. On second thought darkness, light, Life, and all elements are the manifestation of words, and play does create the proper amount of friction, or tension to create. I guess there is merit to the assertion.

Dal-Ham W. Payton continues with a line of thought pure in its linear qualities I can better stand to hear and contemplate after my other worldly experiences with the dark of the forest, and the sacred Lodges, and the darkness of in my soul. His words, " Scientist’s today are enthusiastically researching various things that are mystical and intriguing: Dark(Black) Holes, Dark Matter, Dark Energy and Dark Flow. What great mysteries are they diligently searching for?” His observations pull the divine, somehow, into focus. – Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 1.6.13


 thus teacheth the DARKNESS...


Cassandra Peterson (Elvira)

No comments:

Post a Comment