Wednesday, March 6, 2013

3 mermaids

Day 25 - Back to the Front. While doing these daily pictures, I have noticed that we get a lot more likes from the frontal pictures then we get from the cheeky pictures. So tomorrow will bring us back to the front. Still got some heat on this one though. It is appropriately named 'Back Deck'. 

Mermaids and Tales
Day 24 - You write the Caption. I thought of so many captions for this one (most of them I couldn't print), I couldn't decide on one so I need help with this one. Ya'll write the caption and The winning caption(whichever one makes me laugh or think the most) gets a 'Sorry Dog' Tee Shirt. Have at it and thanks George for this great picture. To see what the shirts look like, go to http://www.mandtfl.com/Home/SorryDogOutfitters.aspx




No comments:

Post a Comment