Monday, March 11, 2013

TEMPT

Temptress or spiritual woman? It is a judgement call that will free or bind me to a condition I won't be able to live to its conclusion, or could I, and what would it be? It is a serious question to the Medicine of a Healer, a spiritual person bound by the commitment and the agreements made prior to entering this lifetime. Ordinary people live by their codes. I, the Healer, run with a Medicinal Power heavy with responsibilities, forgiveness, consequences, depth and the forever presence of the circles rippling out from each word, deed and unction of my spirit.

The free life of choice leaves the matured person alone to make decisions. The days of constantly probing the Teacher for answers and hints passed into personal responsibility. Now the Elder what will you do?

- Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 1.19.13


Kei A « Met Art « Nude Pictures
KEI A







No comments:

Post a Comment