Tuesday, April 30, 2013

BEYOND LOVE, questions

brown skinned lover 3


Love Beyond Words


In this spiritual journey, love is a prerequisite to happiness. When you learn to love without limits, you'll show the world what love really entails. Love is more than words; it's showing someone how much they mean to you through your actions. Your actions should show someone how much he or she means to you. An old friend of mine who didn't like to use the word love would tell me, 'I don't have to say I love you in order for you to know it. You can tell it through my actions.' I like this because love without action is meaningless and pointless.

In the Bible, the apostle Paul tells us, "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." Please don't miss this - if you love with limits and conditions, you're not really loving as God loves. Think about how much God loves you in spite of your faults. If you want to truly experience God's love in your life, start loving others through your actions. Words are good, but actions are better. As I close this message, I want to let you know that I LOVE YOU through these messages, through my prayers, and through Christ who always strengthens me. - Dr. Sinclair Grey III 4.18.13

black couple talking





No comments:

Post a Comment