Wednesday, April 10, 2013

WOMEN'S WORLDS coming together

Eva Longoria
in white Badgley Mischka Spring '09 dress
 @Guadalajara International film Festival !!!!


Women In The World Summit 2013: Watch it live!

Dedicated to spurring global change through sharing stories of courage, survival, and triumph, this year's... 

VIEW & READ

eye of Mocha Mango

At the international level women are connecting through summits, and meetings in various places throughout the world. Spiritually, women are connecting within themselves in ways new to the downtrodden, and wise to those not well-versed in the strategies of survival at the international, social, political, and personal states of being. As a man what can I breath into this event, and the changes occurring around the world? is what I ask of myself.

Change as a creature is always dangerous. It leaves one momentarily exposed, and vulnerable as a serpent shedding his skin in a forest, near a gathering of stones, or underneath a shed. If it weren't necessary for the healers, and the serpents to renew they wouldn't be able to hear the voices of the plants, or the elements, or know the Invisible Ones were present. They would, in time, be unaware of the subtle changes, and shifts in the winds. To know the ways of healing and reconciliation requires a continual shedding of ways, thoughts, patterns, and states of being. It is the healer's job to be sensitive to the insensitive, knowing to the dull and ignorant sons, and daughters pained by the onslaughts of grieve, neglect, abuse, and misunderstanding. There are many things for the healer within women to know and do.

Being a healer is the part of womanhood, (as I've experienced it as a son, friend, lover, and soul mate), most intangible, volatile, dangerous, and essential for the continuation of Life through the passages of birth, renewal, the transition from life to death, the way out of denial and into the knowing belief is responsible for ushering the willing and initiated soul into. The shades of difference between the man who is a healer, and the woman who is a healer are less difference, and more other bodies of energies for specific purposes and states of being.

These thoughts come to me clearly as if a cold wind sped through a melted opening in the ice. I feel the coldness of hard reality like ice with the stark reality of my mother's spirit visiting me with sharp critical clarity to see me one more time. She is saying her goodbyes dying from a cancer, and from a lifetime of living deeply as a woman who ushered enormous amounts of healing energies into the bodies of her sons, and daughter, and husband, and those directed to be in her path, her home, her energy space. It is an awe-inspiring task in reflection. But during her lifetime it was a series of tasks for each of her roles, and her spiritual responsibilities that taught the souls of her children, and was wife to her husband.

I am not yet in mourning. I am in a state of being still, present and with the moments Mommy is within. Whether I am physically there, or at a distance in another room, or miles away I am a presence open to the winds from above, and the energies from the Earth, our Mother. Being that open to those forces has made my body a conduit, my spirit a vessel, or a force I cannot put to words. With a touch I can transfer those elements into Mommy's bodies. It is all I can do. I have long ceased praying for Mommy. I am just her son, and the spirit of a son present, open, there and immersed in my love for Mommy's soul, and life.

- Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 4.7.13


Rejoice!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment