Sunday, June 30, 2013

a MEDICINE STORY of my life. . .





A mysterious sexy cowgirl confronted me. I was sleep, in what I thought was an isolated and remote land. I must’ve been real tired. I didn't hear a thing. She was on foot, and I was on her land she said. Wasn't much to say.

“Hi.”

That was all I could get out. She was mean. It took me awhile to shirk the initial fear, and realize how she was dressed, and how fine she was. I was too scared to study her. She had a rifle slung over her shoulder, and the knife hid in the small of my back was useless should I say something out the way, and give her reason to shoot my defenseless black ass. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw no one else. If she had a horse it was awful quiet. Horses tend to communicate to each other when another is near, and mine was silent off a ways munching on grass. 

The longer she stood there the more aroused I got. There was nothing else to do. Her sensuality was slowly oozing out of her and my body was reacting to it against my will, and fear of being shot and left for dead. If she saw how aroused I was would she shoot it off? I didn't know. I didn't know what she’d do, and she didn't talk.

I could smell the leather of my saddle and the slight stench of my weathered sandals lying near my head. I curled my feet under my blanket to distract myself. It wasn't working. I was definitely aroused, and she wasn't making it easier on me looking at me so. © Gregory E. Woods 12.9.12





No comments:

Post a Comment