Thursday, August 29, 2013

CHEMTRAILS, a problem



Spent many days as a kid, and many of those days I would look up. We all did. We aloud wondered about those lines. There was a difference between an airplane's trail across the sky, and those lines that started out as straight, and slowly widened and dissipated. That took a long time, and we'd loss interest standing there looking up when it was our turn at bat, or someone was next in a game of tag.

None of the adults knew what those lines meant and Mommy would always slightly smile looking up to see the space ships, or flying creatures I thought were in the sky leaving lines. That's what I remember. And then I grew up when a few years ago someone showed me a documentary about chemtrails. 

"Damn." was all I could say in astonishment. 

Now what to do about it? I don't know. How do I contribute? My medicine takes me away from the political front lines. The question I ask, and I am sure others ask is simple, clear and to the bone of activism. "What are my gifts and how can I contribute?

Mine are in the spiritual arts, and the creative arts where I've been a part of solutions for a long time. 

Another question is a question that always arises. "What is the next right step?"

- Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 8.29.13




No comments:

Post a Comment