Sunday, August 18, 2013

EXISTENCE OR VITALITY?

Mereana, it isn't fair to compare but we do, and at times it is worth the risk of injure to the soul if there is something to learn. Older women with their maturity see the wholeness of a life, and younger women see the dream. The older and wise women came from the dreams of their youth, and the younger women in need of wise counsel need each Elder to complete a sentence in the context of the stories they write, they embody, and they need to unveil in the game of existence. - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 8.14.13



A young Russian woman seeking a husband via cyberspace.
Something happens to people of vision in the aftermath of their marriages dying. It is a dangerous time, and many fail to live up to their full potential for a long time because of the Magician's Trick employed against their better judgement and who they are. What happens? Let me explain it as best I can.

Clarity and Power stare at each other from East to West. The chasm between them is there, but it is an illusion in one sense, and a task in another sense of the meanings of Clarity and Power. In the aftermath of hard marriages, and divorces the heart seeks refuge, and solace, and if it(the Magician) is disguised, and is really a relationship based upon conflict a person can feel empowered in the next relationship if certain needs are met. If the person in the turmoil of his heart can stand to see him/herself it is an act of Power, and in time Clarity comes. But in the meantime, and in between the pillars of Clarity and Power one is vulnerable to their deep-set needs, and can be tossed in various directions. It is a manipulation, and it can distract and satisfy at the same time.

This is a time to careful. 


- Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 8.14.13


Alpha Male Tribe
Betty Page
"I was not trying to be shocking, or to be a pioneer. I wasn't trying to change society, or to be ahead of my time. I didn't think of myself as liberated, and I don't believe that I did anything important. I was just myself. I didn't know any other way to be, or any other way to live" - Bettie Page


No comments:

Post a Comment