Tuesday, August 27, 2013

My cat TEACHER

SWEET TORTURE

My Black cat is named Teacher. She and I are very close. We protect each other. 

Outside I walk her with a purple leash, and a red collar. We go on walks together around the yard, the woods, parks. She attends and participates in some of my ceremonies, and she guards me when I am not well. Many times she sits on my shoulder looking at the world until something catches her eye. She is a fierce fighter, and very protective of the house. She guards the house alerting us of every animal, person, or spirit near the house. She reads energies with high skill. I depend upon her ability to see, defend and direct me towards spirits near, or in our house.

Teacher is Panther like in temperament, and appearance. She reads everyone who enters my house, and attacks anyone who touches her without permission, or whose spirit does not jive with hers. Teacher also hunts with me, and we spend long days together in quiet solitude appreciating everything we see. - Gregory E. Woods 5.4.13

under arrest
SEXY ASS


No comments:

Post a Comment