Monday, August 19, 2013

STORMS

Whao! What a picture!!! Only a white man would have that kind of courage, or daring to brave the raging element of wind to take this picture. Gotta learn to respect that kind of power. GEW

"No, G. I took this!"

photo taken by
Almas Jamil SamiAugust 19, 2012


The Courage To Be Me

Oh Mighty Creator, Grant me not gold,
Nor glamour, Nor the pretty,
but watch over me as I assemble the
Courage to think the right thoughts;
Courage to rest upon my convictions only;
Courage to overpower my fears;
Courage to be stronger than my weaknesses; Courage to rise after a fall;
Courage to stand alone for the sake of righteousness;
Courage to simply do the right thing and surely
. . .THE COURAGE TO BE ME.
I'll do the rest in service of you and yours.

Almas J. Sami





No comments:

Post a Comment