Saturday, August 24, 2013

TEACH THIS...

Melissa Cook, appeared to me as a healing woman. I was participating in Arts in the Valley in Western Pennsylvania. I believe it was in 2010. Our conversations were warm and embracing. I felt deeply listening to her talk about the life she led, and the things she gleaned from traveling around the world,and what it meant to be an American citizen, when a lot of your formative years were spent abroad.  Melissa gives the most soulful, and meaningful hugs from a place that is assured, and sure of herself, and what that feels like. I enjoyed looking at her and into her face. An interesting thing about beautiful women of body and soul is each is different from the other for no apparent reason than the simple fact that beauty, like snow drops, are unique creations unto and from themselves, the Creator, and the dream-world they come from.  - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories
9.5.12

Sade in shorts.


"Should men define a woman?  The ideal forms of a woman are the substances conspiring to be together within her that says, "I am beautiful.  I am divine.  Can you see me? You want me."  How we as men respond to the sight of women is intimately connected to how we regard the vast concepts of femininity.  If we are protectors we see something a predator will never grasp within and about women."  ~Dawn Wolf, Keeper of Stories


Melissa Cook  june 6, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment