Sunday, October 13, 2013

Mallore Mae

MallorieMae.com



Primal struggle to exist, to survive. That comes to me from deep within either the painting or me. I don't know which. Perhaps because I see a Buffalo forcing his way through bush, or running from fire, or breathing hard, his breath icy cold; I am glimpsing my ancestors on the plains of Turtle Island? Perhaps.

This is a fine delivery, or story in color. - Gregory E. Woods 10.12.13


September 8, 2013

Mallorie Mae is an artist who specializes in abstract artwork. While she mostly paints in acrylics, she also likes to explore the use of unconventional mediums and tools to create her works. Her paintings are easily recognized by their colorful and chaotic style. Mallorie is always daring to do something different to stand apart from fellow artists... 





No comments:

Post a Comment