Saturday, October 12, 2013

Songs sung by Women



Women of Strength


A Woman of strength prays and meditates to keep her Soul in shape.

A Woman of strength shows courage in the midst of her fear

A woman of strength gives the best of her, always..

A woman of strength realizes life’s mistakes can also be Spirits Blessings.. and capitalizes on them.

A woman of strength knows the Universe will catch her when she falls.

A woman of strength wears Grace.

A woman of strength has faith that by accepting the journey of life, she will become strong. ~ author unknown



Wild Woman Sisterhood


"I am still fighting with myself for my own reaction because my marriage has been such a battleground for me trying to hold my own against my husband's appeal for the sexuality of other women.. and maybe it is good the fight comes up in me so it come out... that a woman enjoying her own body is not necessarily sexual.. and if it is, it doesn't mean it is for men. And it has nothing to do with me anyway." - Karen L. Raba


Fight!


I was just reading through an old diary from Japan:
It read:

Here in this country (Japan) there is a ladies price & men's price. If a man wants to get a beer, the glass size & cost of the beer is more expensive than the glass size of a ladies beer. The same for a massage or a haircut, a man's service always cost more. His polo shirt cost more, his necktie, his suit, his shoes.
But I now understand why! Because in Japan, men gets paid three times more than what the country pay for a woman with the same job. Plus women still has to serve all the coffee drinks or tea in the office. But the nice thing about being a full time wife if your husband works for a big company, you also get a half a salary!

~ Codee Sato July 10, 1998




No comments:

Post a Comment