Sunday, December 15, 2013

A Perfect Evening



SCRUMPTIOUS RAW VEGAN EGG NOG

1 cup pecans
3 cups water
1 cup dates
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon nutmeg
2 teaspoons vanilla extract (non alcohol)

Blend all your ingredients using hot water if you want a cozy warm drink. It should have the consistency of "egg" nog - if it's too thin, add more pecans. If it's too thick, add more water....easy as it gets! Change the spice amounts to suit your taste. Ahh... enjoy! - Chef Tina Jo, 12.3.13


Chef Tina Jo's egg nog! 


I decided to start making egg nog recently. It is too hard to find the rich flavors of my childhood egg nog memories. The thing was I think a lot of people were making theirs and serving it around X'mas time! That was a difference. When I got older and was smitten by Elvira it was decided in my mind that should I ever meet her egg nog would be the ice breaker and the drink of choice because of its seductive quality, and the ambiance it creates within my body. It would be a perfect match. - Gregory 12.15.13



Elvira



No comments:

Post a Comment