Thursday, December 19, 2013

RACE from self-evidence...



White Senator Gets Attacked Because He Respects Nelson Mandela 





"There is an enormous amount of fear in white Americans who espouse these sentiments about Nelson Mandela. The catch words that distract from intelligent thought and analysis are communist, terrorist, abortion rights among others. Study of language links one to the soul of the speaker and tells a great deal about their social and political outlook and how fearful their life is, or how liberated they are from the base elements of fear and envy. A lot of pain in those people in the South and elsewhere who mourned when apartheid died and slavery died in the United States. You think there will be resistance when attention turns to Israel and the Palestinian fight against apartheid in that part of the world? Even a lot of Blacks will fight against a fight against Israeli occupation because of the Biblical prophecies being taught that prophecy cannot be changed." - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 12.17.13



4 Colors in One
Amazzonian Samyra 


My Father White....
My Mother Black...
My Son Caramel...
Me Creme Brulee...
To The Dipstick
That Took Offence When I Said I Am Not Black!
I Am Not Black...
Neither Am I White!

Amazzonian Samyra

No comments:

Post a Comment