Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Charlie's Art


Charlie Bowater, artist 
She has been visible in the art world, but I am new discovering artist, Charlie Bowater. I spent over an  hour online looking at her work. Pulled into a world that felt masculine and gentle I was surprised to find out that she is a she, and British! Not getting into why the surprise about being from the UK look at some of her work.

Look - Gregory 1.14.14



Tithe by Charlie-Bowater
Titled: "Tithe" by Charlie Bowater.
This is available as a hand signed, numbered limited addition print run by her  Etsy shop:
www.etsy.com/uk/listing/170534…


Fools Gold by Charlie-Bowater
FOOLS GOLD by Charlie Bowater

An Illustration that I've slowly been working on during my lunch breaks. I don't normally take my time quite this much, but it was really enjoyable! 

This is available as a hand signed and numbered, limited edition print run in my Etsy shop; [link]
 

No comments:

Post a Comment