Monday, January 20, 2014

Plan for it.

Fluvia Lacerda *official*
Fluvia Lacerda, a model, flashing the peace sign


A plan is always in someone's head, or heart, or a plan is executed, or in the memory completed, or not and there is remorse in that failure. I seldom talk about making money. It has never been a passion of mine to master the art of making a lot of money, or becoming wealthy. It was a side dream pleasant enough to think about and speculate, but beyond that? There is a period in my life I pursued excellence in that field of endeavor. I learned many things one of which I will share. I am going over notes in one of my notebooks and found a six step method of planning for making significant strides in life from Napoleon Hill, the author of Think & Grow Rich.


  1. Exactly how much money do you want?
  2. What are you willing to give to receive what you want?
  3. Set a definite.
  4. Create a plan.
  5. Put #1-4 into a mission statement.
  6. Read #5 twice daily.



Sandy Dietrich, model is deeply absorbed executing in her own plans in her selected career.
December 5, 2013 

 Foto H&M:  Moutevelidis Photography - Fotografie in Dortmund



No comments:

Post a Comment