Monday, January 13, 2014

RACE, BEAUTY





My Question:

"A dark skinned model? Did you break an industry law with her admission? Sepia, and white are well practiced skin tones. It takes another skill to capture the First Beauty: dark skin. I believe you did it well, and were respectful of the craft, and the women's esteem.

Who is the photographer? I would love to look at his or her work." - 12.11.13



Lace Petite models by Five Rings Photography.
December 6, 2013  

Their Answer:

"Thank you so much! The photographer who shot all the models is FiveRings Photography! He is a great artist and captured everyone's beauty well. I want to show that anyone of any color can look good in some cute frilly underwear." 12.11.13


My Response:

"I respect that. I've recently discovered and like Five Five Rings Photography. You are in good hands with them." 12.11.13


Lace Petite models posing in underwear
November 29, 2013 



No comments:

Post a Comment