Friday, January 17, 2014

SMOOTH

a slither of thigh fell from the sky
the model could not hide from the guy with eye for the thigh

Gentlemen: Would you permit your wife to wear this garment out on the town with you?

Ladies: Would you be comfortable wearing this garment with or without a husband alongside you?




PART 6


The play between a man and wife is based upon the concepts they hold. The Puritan ethic can wreck havoc upon a mind and crowd out intimate fun in public places. It muddles the creative play. But before I go any further I am thinking about why I can play so easily with this, and it is because I grew up watching my father court Mommy and how he acted romancing her, and showed affection from then to now on her death bed. It has been the marvelous and magical way Daddy has the length of his marriage.

Mommy told me several times, as did Daddy, that Daddy was initially attracted to her legs, and has forever been in pursuit of her affections. The play and the flirtation went everywhere with them, and around the globe as we traveled. It was modified in some countries for obvious reasons, but it was a part of their marriage. Four sons, and that type of play we grew under has become something within each of our lives. I have taken it the farthest.

I tell young men if they cannot enjoy the sensual powers of a beautiful woman walk away. Much is missing without flirtation, and magic in a marriage. I hold that if a man's presence can protect his wife's love of sexy clothes good for her. - Gregory E. Woods, Keeper of Stories 3.6.13




No comments:

Post a Comment