Monday, January 13, 2014

Women at 90 & 60


90 year old Phyllis Sues has much to say about living in the deeper sense of the word.
Read her story





Priya Rackoff


WHO ARE WE? 

Priya Rackoff offers coaching services, with a special niche for those entering midlife and beyond. Here's what she has to say about where she finds herself now ... 


Fifteen years from the time I made peace with my decision to be childless I, now at 60, stand at another powerful threshold. The stage of being an "older woman". Having heard many others speak of the pain of feeling invisible after 50, I have become passionate about changing "invisible" to "invincible!" A decade of being an older women has shown me the many gifts that come with "aging" and the potency of another perhaps thirty years of vital life to be lived.

Most of us lucky ones who live long enough get an opportunity to face this. However challenging, it is there for us as a gift of life. Another opportunity to shed the stereotypes that oppress us and uplift the way we feel about ourselves, how we act towards ourselves and how we relate to others. I know that as we age we can continue to create inner states of being and life circumstances that express and grow our ever changing beauty, power, creativity, and love.

How I describe my work these days is helping women to "come out of the closet" , find the "glory" in themselves, "bloom" and create a healing and loving world. How? By cultivating awareness, love and consciousness inside and out. You can visit me on my website






No comments:

Post a Comment